"Classics & Modern" CULTURAL CENTER
of PURE ARTS named after Isadora Duncan
PLASTIC DANCE FESTIVAL
in remembrance of ISADORA DUNCAN
(PURE ARTS FESTIVAL)
/the project "ClassicA-Modern"/
The festival is dated for Isadora Duncan Birthday, and spent annually, since May, 2002. The festival is noncommercial and does not assume any payment neither from participants for performance, nor for spectators for visiting of actions. Divisions into nurseries and adult programs it is not made. The festival is not limited only to a dancing direction, - to participation in Festival musicians, artists, critics, culturologists, philosophers, and everyone to whom the most different questions and problems of a pure art can be interesting are invited.
- Day of NATURES. Trip from city.
- Day of SCHOOL. Workshops.
- Day of BIRTH. Gala Concert.
- Day of SCIENCE. Scientific seminar.
CO-ORDINATORS OF THE FESTIVAL:
Olga Troul, the art director of festival
Andrei Panov, the project manager
Duncan Festival is open noncommercial festival. Participation in festival FREE-OF-CHARGE. A payment for participation is not required. Time for performance at gala concert is given proportionally to total of participants and according to the personal contribution of everyone in the organization of festival. Minimally at gala concert 5-10 minutes are given (2-3 concert numbers for each collective). It is recommended to choose concert numbers most full showing style and a direction of activity. Representation of full format performances at gala concert is not supposed. Is necessary for participants of festival to make information booklets about the own collective. ENTRANCE FREE on all festival measures.
THE FORM OF THE APPLICATION FOR PARTICIPATION IN GALA CONCERT
* The name and the head of collective.
* Some offers on collective and some offers under the program represented at festival.
* Total of executors on each number of a concert and list structure of collective if necessary.
* Phones for communication, post and electronic addresses of studio (e-mail and http).
* Numbers for gala concert, with the indication of the name, the DURATION, the used music, necessary sound and light maintenance.
* On a sound it is underlined two variants:
1) the SOUND to include AFTER step on to the stage or
2) the SOUND to include UP TO step on to the stage.
Also the order of deenergizing of a sound if it is necessary and if timing of number does not coincide with a soundtrack stipulates.
* Wishes on inclusion of the LIGHT equipment are accordingly specified. Color filling of a stage is desirable for stipulating separately. The general tone of suits and other features of illumination also stipulates.
* For a mode "NON-STOP" undersigns exact second timing on each number of gala concert on time of an step on to the stage and leaving in side scenes.
* Assembly sheets for the sound technician, the gaffer and other technical services undersign everyone separately.
REQUIREMENTS and RECOMMENDATIONS of the SCIENTIFIC SEMINAR
* Beforehand to prepare the resume and to multiply brief theses of the report.
* It is desirable to prepare the detailed bench report for an opportunity of general acquaintance for the beginning of a seminar.
* To specify the technical equipment necessary for the report. Multimedia representations are welcomed.
* Art, art criticism, poetic, esoterikos the essay on the abstract themes to a seminar are not supposed. Near-medical and the pseudo-therapeutic technologies focused on extraction of commercial benefit, categorically are not welcomed.
* Children take part in a scientific seminar, therefore it is desirable to follow methodical recommendations. The report follows in a mode "question-answer": "tell the answer" and "ask a question". Important points are especially accented essentially, difficult positions are explained by bright examples and comments in the game form. Special terminology is not used or in detail explained. It is supposed to interrupt the report with impellent pauses.
* Prospective subjects of reports:
a) The HISTORICAL ANALYSIS. Dancing schools and studios. The developed concepts and philosophical researches. Positive experience and non-realized plans. Culturelogical and sociological aspects of perception in mass consciousness.
b) The PRACTICAL ANALYSIS. Techniques of training sold in practice. Experience and the proved statistical data, representative samples, control groups. Comparison of various approaches to verified criteria of an estimation. Research of individual histories of training on chronology of development.
c) The THEORETICAL ANALYSIS. Psycho-physiology and philosophy of aesthetic perception. Harmonious numbers. Metaphysics of creativity within the limits of a formal scientific method. The absolute in a scientific aesthetics. Analytics of synthesis of arts and polyphonies.
* For the report 10-20 minutes are given. For discussion of the report 15-45 minutes, depending on total of lecturers are allocated. A break for 15 minutes through each business hour of a seminar.
* Acting and listeners should observe discipline of dialogue and follow the schedule of a seminar. Time for performance and discussion can be limited in case of need. The head of a scientific seminar: A.Panov.
Attention! The main purpose of our seminar in live communication and collective discussion, not for alternately read out the reports.
FINANCIAL CONDITIONS OF ACCOMMODATION OF THE VISITORS OF A FESTIVAL:
ATTENTION, please, is the important information! Our festival still is noncommercial. The festival has no governmental or other financing. We nor ask you to pay a payment for participation in a festival, but we as have no an opportunity to compensate any your money charges. We have no an opportunity to pay your hotel residing, livelihood, transport, excursion program, cultural - entertaining program and other. The festival has no the financial credit! Please, accept it to your item of information. All that can be made without the financial charges, will be made by us. The festival is held is not dependent on presence of financing. If you will require additional service, you will need for this purpose own money resources. If is necessary and will be beforehand coordinated, all participants of our Festival can be FREE-OF-CHARGE placed for free residing in families of the executors, which live in the central districts of city.
No money. Participation FREE.
Tel. +7(812) 570-11-04 in St.-Petersburg
Address: Olga Troul, Konnogvardeisky Boulevard 9-13, St. Petersburg, Russia, 190000.
NB: We are ready and we shall be glad to assist everyone who requires the organization of performances and various other representations in Russia, in the city of Saint Petersburg.